Tadiran Battery Manufacturers
Tadiran batteries are a world leader in design and development of lithium battery technologies for long lasting commercial and
industrial applications and battery design solutions.
Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC) Battery Cells
LTC cells are suitable where a high energy primary battery is required for up to 25 years operation.
SL-300 series – standard use and stand-by
- Excellent shelf life (10 years)
- Extremely low self-discharge (1 % or less per year)
- Suited for long-term use with low current
- For operation at low current levels
- Temperature range from -55 °C to +85 °C
SL-500 series– extended temperature range
- Extension of temperature range up to +130 °C
- Slightly reduced capacity
- Otherwise similar to the SL-300 series
SL-700 series for enhanced start
- Greatly improved voltage delay at the start of discharge at medium current levels
- Intermittent discharge at medium current levels
- Best results if used after no more than 3 years of storage
- Otherwise like the SL-300 series
SL-2700 series (iXtra) fast voltage recovery after long storage and/or use
- Higher voltage under pulse load even with low background currents
- Improved voltage delay behaviour at ambient and elevated temperatures
- Fast voltage recovery after long term storage
- More capacity Higher discharge rate
- No orientation effect
SL-800/2800 series (XOL) for extended Operation Life
- More capacity
- Extra low self discharge
- Extra low passivation during long term use
PMBL are approved by Tadiran for battery pack assembly.
For more information about the types of batteries that the companies can supply, click on the link to the DataSheets.
Talk To Us
Talk to one of our battery specialists today for more information.
Call us on 01460 66366 or email email@example.com or send us your enquiry on our simple contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.